Steinfasser Vitalij Kricuk stone setting Dvd

Bigarmedmike

hi, I was just wondering if anyone has bought this DVD and whether its worth the money ($300 I Think) Iv tried emailing Vitalij through his web site twice but no reply, I just wanted to know what the running time was and if there is English commentary or is it in German etc. Iv just ordered the GRS Up Close DVD that is much more reasonably priced, ill watch this first but would appreciate any information from anyone who has the Vitalij DVD, thanks in advance Mike
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWmYyNiGu3I&feature=fvwrel

Mario Sarto

Elite Cafe Member
I have three of his DVDs (all about setting). There are no comments in. You get what you can see in the youtube example. Detailed pictures with music, subdivided chapters, but not the classical "step by step"-thing. If you have experience with setting already, they are very beneficial. After watching them, I was able to set stones like the example you can see in the picture below. If they are worth the money? I think yes, but that is my very personal opinion. You also can read the comments from other consumers below the other (15) videos.

brillant-ring.jpg

HTH
Mario

Mario Sarto

Elite Cafe Member
Since i received requests per private message about this topic i feel forced to state, that i don't want to sell nor make copies of those DVDs.
Please don't ask, it would be futile. Thank you.

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Mario,

Thanks for showing a good sense of ethics. The craftsmen and artists who make instructional materials are not getting rich on these things. It is a shame when someone wants to rip off their efforts.

Regards,

Roger