Dear Sam Et Al...

DakotaDocMartin

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Doc, that's the biggest smiley face I've ever seen!

I sized it down some before posting it. I didn't want to appear to be ostentatious!

Red Green

Elite Cafe Member
Ostentatious, that's a big word. Did you learn it in school? I find many seem to grow little interest in learning after leaving it.

Bob

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
sam laid the keel of this great ship called the forum. thanks to all who have sailed onboard, the ship is now in great shape. when i sent photos up to the archive, i didn't consider that to be "work" it was a pleasure, although, at times, time consuming.
now, as a moderator, there's all but nothin to be done; it seems all have learned what the forum agenda is, and now respect that. that's a compliment from me, to all who participate.

Tim Wells

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Tim you must be kidding

arnaud

Nope, not kidding. Although I did look around afterward and I think I now understand what he was referring to. I have no ulterior motives and don't believe it them; I'm extremely face value. If you look back on my posting history, you'll see that I have posted threads or merely comments like that before from time to time.

I don't believe in taking things for granted and so when I feel something in my heart like this thread topic, I post it as a benefit to and in respect for the forum and all those that make it what it is. One of my favorite hang outs. Life is good...

Paulie

Elite Cafe Member
:tiphat:Well said, Tim! I totally agree with you, this is a great forum made & moderated by great folks:clapping: Me too, I feel the need to visit this forum on a daily base! Thank you Sam, Monk and Andrew and all the experienced members who participate :bow: Have a good one:beerchug:

Peter E

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
GREAT sentiment Tim. I agree wholeheartedly. I have gained very much from participating and appreciate all those that contribute and make it the place it is.

Kerry Bogan

Tim great thread and I would like to add that if anyone hasn't pledged their membership please think about it. The pledges also help keep the forum going!
Kerry

Latest posts

Sponsors