Dear Sam Et Al...

Tim Wells

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I don't know how many times I've said this over the history of this place we call the Cafe' but please let me express once again my thanks for this fantastic forum.

Also pass along my kind regards and respect for the moderators and owners that make it happen! Bravo one and all. Last but certainly not least are the members whose contributions make this place what it is.:tiphat:

Red Green

Elite Cafe Member
Well said, and every word true. I believe most know why you feel the need to be saying this at this time and I think it is good of you to offer your support, I join you in doing so.

Bob

mrthe

Bravi!!! I totally agree with Tim!thank you for all to Sam and to the great Stuff of the Cafè!

Donny

Elite Cafe Member
I fully agree with the above statements!!!! This forum and those who participate have my THANKS! I have been very fortunate to have learned so much here!

Donny

thughes

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Couldn't agree more. No matter how many bone head questions I ask, you guys are always kind enough to to take the time to try and help, and I know everyone is busy. I for one appreciate the hell out of this forum.

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Tim, if this is a fantastic forum, I agree the one that started it deserves a medal. But what would it be if no one ever participated.
So I would also thank all those active members that shared their know-how and participated on interesting discussions, as that is what made this place to what it is now.
Some of them don’t participate any more and I regret that, but I won’t forget them and I have to thank them for their input as well.

arnaud

Ed Westerly

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I will add my thanks to those who have already posted. I would especially thank Sam, Andrew and Monk, and any other moderator of the forum. May blessings be upon you, my precious! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
:tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:
:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

DakotaDocMartin

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I would also like to thank Sam for what I consider the best and most active hand engraving forum on the Internet. I would be lost without my daily visits here to the Cafe. I may not always say very much but I thought I would take this opportunity to thank you Sam (and the Moderators of course). Hopefully, we can all have a virtual "group hug" and go back to "normal" here again and stop the bickering.

Jeroen

I agree on this! This is a great place to be and to learn!
As always: the positive gets considered 'normal' and 'obvious', the negative (or less positive) tends to get oversized...

Jeroen

Last edited:

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
I would like to thank Sam for creating the Engraver's Cafe a wonderful place to for any one interested in the Art of Engraving,the first thing I do is show new students Sams forum and tell them how important it is to tune in every day because you don't want to miss any of the good advice from some of the most talented engraver from here in the U.S.and around the world,and a special thanks to Monk and Andrew for there help in keeping the forum on an even keel.Keep up the good work. J.J.

Last edited:

Tim Wells

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Well said, and every word true. I believe most know why you feel the need to be saying this at this time and I think it is good of you to offer your support, I join you in doing so.

Bob

Not sure what you mean but I was just sitting here surfing and thought about the subject as I do sometimes; so I posted, no particular reason. It's a great place to learn and inspire as well as be inspired.

Doc, that's the biggest smiley face I've ever seen!

Red Green

Elite Cafe Member
I hope you can forgive me as I often miss the true meaning of others words, often baffled by the reasoning and motivation that caused them.

Bob