+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Wells View Post
    Doc, that's the biggest smiley face I've ever seen!
    I sized it down some before posting it. I didn't want to appear to be ostentatious!

"Doc" - Neal L. Martin

"Never start vast projects with half-vast ideas." / "When the student is ready, the teacher will appear." / "Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig."

2. Likes Paulie, Arnaud Van Tilburgh liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Wells View Post
    Not sure what you mean but I was just sitting here surfing and thought about the subject as I do sometimes; so I posted, no particular reason.
    Tim you must be kidding

arnaud

4. Likes Paulie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ostentatious, that's a big word. Did you learn it in school? I find many seem to grow little interest in learning after leaving it.

Bob

6. Likes Paulie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

sam laid the keel of this great ship called the forum. thanks to all who have sailed onboard, the ship is now in great shape. when i sent photos up to the archive, i didn't consider that to be "work" it was a pleasure, although, at times, time consuming.
    now, as a moderator, there's all but nothin to be done; it seems all have learned what the forum agenda is, and now respect that. that's a compliment from me, to all who participate.

8. Likes Paulie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arnaud Van Tilburgh View Post
    Tim you must be kidding

arnaud
    Nope, not kidding. Although I did look around afterward and I think I now understand what he was referring to. I have no ulterior motives and don't believe it them; I'm extremely face value. If you look back on my posting history, you'll see that I have posted threads or merely comments like that before from time to time.

I don't believe in taking things for granted and so when I feel something in my heart like this thread topic, I post it as a benefit to and in respect for the forum and all those that make it what it is. One of my favorite hang outs. Life is good...
    "Politics is like an andouillette: It should smell a little of sh-t but not too much."

10. Likes Paulie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you again, Tim. Your heartfelt comments are much appreciated.

12. Likes Paulie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well said, Tim! I totally agree with you, this is a great forum made & moderated by great folks Me too, I feel the need to visit this forum on a daily base! Thank you Sam, Monk and Andrew and all the experienced members who participate Have a good one

Post Thanks / Like

GREAT sentiment Tim. I agree wholeheartedly. I have gained very much from participating and appreciate all those that contribute and make it the place it is.
    Peter E.

Post Thanks / Like

Tim great thread and I would like to add that if anyone hasn't pledged their membership please think about it. The pledges also help keep the forum going!
    Kerry

Post Thanks / Like

Since we are mentioning names, It seems one has been overlooked by all that would be TIRA. I think she was the first moderator and has been here from the begining.

Chris
    Innovate don't Imitate !
    http://engraversstudio.com/