Watch Fob

Peter_M

Elite Cafe Member
I did this one for my neighbor, his 80th this year and he has been cowboying, ranching and packing all his live.

P1060311.jpg

Peter

Haraga.com

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Arnaud, I think cowboys like daisy or pansy. Peter, the old man will like that. What is the background in the photo?

Peter_M

Elite Cafe Member
Thank you all for commenting and clicking the like button, glad you like it and I am hope the old boy will like it also when he gets it.

Arnaud,
Cowboys like flowers, just look at all the flower carved saddles they are riding.

The background I used is just an old piece of a log I found while out on the hill, probably a leftover from the burn and been well wettered and textured over the last 30 years or so. I always drag interesting odds and ends home they come in handy as backgrounds or props.

Peter

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
i'll buy a pocket watch if you'll let me beta test the fob. totally cool !

Haraga.com

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Peter have a great Canada Day. Do the Americans even know there is a Canada Day?

Peter_M

Elite Cafe Member
The same to you Leonard, stampede weekend here as well.

Fred, you can have them back again :D

Peter

Haraga.com

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Williams lake stampede? I broke the barrier the last time I was there. It made for a long drive to the Ponoka short round. Sherry Cervi just stopped in for a steak dinner and headed off to Ponoka. She did a long few days. Ponoka and Airdrie Alberta , Prescott Arizona, Greeley Colorado and now back to Ponoka. She looked a little tired.

Peter_M

Elite Cafe Member
The one and only;) That is a lot of traveling she did in a short time. If I did that I be ready to hibernate for a month.

Peter

Latest posts

Sponsors