Engraving Class - Trinidad

russ

Is there anyone out there that's going to the GRS class in Trinidad Colorado next week? I'll be there - I'm getting excited. I'm hoping the training will take me up a notch or two - I could use it.
Russ

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Guess I'll be there also..WAIT A MINUTE.........I'm teaching the class...holy cow

Getting in late sunday afternoon and helping Chuck Grace set things up for Monday. Hope everyone has a safe trip down and see all of you there bright and early on Monday

Marty

ED DELORGE

Elite Cafe Member
Hello Marty, I am happy to hear you are teaching that class and that it is continuing. You know I graduated from the gunsmith school in 1982 and started engraving in that class with Neil hartliep as the first teacher who started the class.

Good Luck to you.

Ed Delorge

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks Ed for the kind words. There have been many really super instructors at the school over the years and I just hope I can keep up the tradition to their high standards. The people in Trinidad are a great group to work with.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
class in trinidad

Thanks Ed for the kind words. There have been many really super instructors at the school over the years and I just hope I can keep up the tradition to their high standards. The people in Trinidad are a great group to work with.

fancy pants , uh i mean fancygun: i,ve been scratchin for over 30 years. i still want to take a class next year to perhaps unlearn all the evil i am doing. do you have a brochure of some kind ? do i sleep in yer backyard, motel ? do you cook the meals or do i have to bring trail mix ?? i want to take the class , but have no clue as to what to expect.:confused: monk45@verizon.net oh, what style/styles do you teach ?
i really want to learn more about the western style.

Sponsors