small wire

Thanks guys: I will try the tips that I just read, my quest will be to also find something with the right size holes to draw this wire through. I excavated the ribbon on my crossed ribbon practice plate that Sam suggested at the Pilkington farm gathering and laid a piece of twenty thou pink gold wire down in the space, it was much to large to practice with so I will have to wait for delivery of my wire and draw plate. Thanks again all.

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Jack,
I'm not sure what your application for 6 thousands wire is but that is darn small. I would wait till you plate and gold comes in first. I only used wire that small for animal hairs or for really small lettering.

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
Hi Jack (no pun intended)
You might take a look at my reply to your other post ( Gold Wire) on this subject.
Hope it helps, John B.

Last edited:

Tim Wells

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
John, You have a mighty quick mind. You think up zingers quicker than anybody I know and you're a hoot to be around. Twas good to see you again my friend.

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
John, You have a mighty quick mind. You think up zingers quicker than anybody I know and you're a hoot to be around. Twas good to see you again my friend.

Likewise you, Tim.
I love your dry wit and great general knowledge.
Sure enjoyed seeing you at Scott's bash.
What a blast!!!!
John B.

Latest posts

Sponsors