Pilkington place arts and music fest

Great hosts the Pilkington family, Thanks Scott and Rhonda for your generosity. Pam and I scouted out some of the surrounding bluff property and the town of Monteagle, I hope the ambiance and atmosphere never goes away, we love your place. Thanks Jack And Pam.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
thanks for doing this. my wife & i planned, early on, to come down. when we saw what began happening to gas prices, we both agreed to "cut back" on driving when the price here hit $3.00. she ended cancelling a trip to vegas with her sisters. regrettably, we didn't come to your bash to meet all those who did come. we can afford the gas price, but we're just sick and tired of lining peoples pockets. we both feel a good portion of the pump price is just that, a pocket liner. if things should improve by next year, and if you do this again, i or we will be there. thanks again for being so generous to so many !

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Scott, I had planned to be there but my father suffered a stroke on the Friday of the blade show so plans changed-had to make my trip north stricly biz and get back down to Albany-If you decide to try it again I will be there--even if I have the stroke-Fred

Latest posts

Sponsors