work in progress3

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
hi Marten-

what is the scale or size of these pieces? they're very nice, just wondering how big/small they are...

Frank P

Elite Cafe Member
Ouftiiiiiii Jeanma chapeau!!!!!
This is Martens self portrait,quen bète ti
a bientot monseigneur

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Matens,Another beautiful big cat,do ever get to engrave them on big game rifles? :thumbsup: J.J.

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Martens, I really like what your doing,can you tell about your background in art,how old where you when you got started.Thank you for my new title,keep up the good work. J.J.

Martens

Elite Cafe Member
Here are j' am 33 years old and studied engraving with cork and to work for fn Herstal 7 years and now I engrave for Lebeau-courally since 4ans. Thank you Mister roberts

Alain Lovenberg

Elite Cafe Member
Everybody can note that Jean-Marie Martens is a young engraver who has much talent and also that it uses an automatic translator because he does not know the English language. When he says that he studied engraving with a cork, that means that he studied in Liege in Belgium: Liege and cork are the same word in French . He studied at the same school as much of Belgian and French engravers

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Martens,

Very nice work indeed! I particularly like your delicate treatment of the lion's fur around the eye and forehead, I can almost feel the sensation of stroking its head....but of course I will not, in real life!

Congratulations

Rod

Latest posts

Sponsors