where to buy my 1st hand push engraver???

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
take your pick- GRStools.com, RioGrande.com, or any jewelry tools supply. there's not much difference- quality or cost- in basic items like that for a beginner. have fun!

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
gesswein of nyc sells a lot of "stuff" for hand engraving. they have an on-line catalog. rio grande sells a lot of blanks, in a variety of shapes and sizes of copper, brass, silver and such. for basic practice, however, your local scrapyard has tons of stuff upon which to practice.

silverchip

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Actually when you get around to really doing hand engraving I would forgo a lot of the other suppliers that have limited supplies of gravers and go right to www.ecmuller.com. That's not to say you shouldn't deal with grs or Ngraver,but E. C. makes a lot of gravers that the other suppliers don't advertise.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Actually when you get around to really doing hand engraving I would forgo a lot of the other suppliers that have limited supplies of gravers and go right to www.ecmuller.com. That's not to say you shouldn't deal with grs or Ngraver,but E. C. makes a lot of gravers that the other suppliers don't advertise.

That appears to be a bad link.

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
E.C.Lyons is a good source for engraving,wood carving and print making tools. J.J.

bildio

Elite Cafe Member
Take a look at ngraver.com under Handles, Hammers, & Scribes. I have No. 2, and I am very pleased with it.

Latest posts

Sponsors