Cafe interview with Marty Rabeno

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hello Everyone and thank you very much for the kind comments.
I'm sorry I haven't signed on before this but I first found about how fast Sam posted this interview just this morning. It has been a crazy hectic year with my back surgery and other family matters so I am really playing catch up here while trying to get ready for our annual FEGA meeting in Reno. I finally tried to ski a few runs yesterday and am moving slow today.
I usually do have castings with me for sale in Reno. I am trying to get some together right now and here is one of a floor plate I just finished up. If I can get the plastic in time I will have some of these with me.
It has been an intersting ride engraving so far and I look forward to many more years and many new friendships.

Attachments

• Lion-4-web close up.jpg
    Lion-4-web close up.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 112
  • Lion-4-web.jpg
    Lion-4-web.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 106

Doc Mark

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Great interview Marty! I love this new floorplate! Looks like I will need to add to my prior collection of Rabino castings. See you in Reno.

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks for the interview Marty and Sam. Your genuine down-to-earth nature coupled with a touch of modesty was most refreshing to see.

Bill

RedRiver

Great posts and thread, Thank you! Marty you brought me back to my Bronx days. As a kid I played in the baseball field right across from Yankee Stadium. I dreamed of making the team one day and thoroughly enjoyed the feeling I got from looking at that immense stadium. The house that Ruth built!!! You still around?

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I played handball in the park across the street from the stadium, sat in the bleechers for 25 cents and hung out on Fordham rd like everyone. else still around but not in the bronx anymore

RedRiver

Ah, Fordham rd. where you went to buy cool clothes, or an ankle bracelet for your sweetheart. Nice.

Sponsors