member location map

Abigail

Administrator
Santo

Thank you so much, Santo.
We just now added ten more 'dots'. The list is growing and growing. I didn't know there were so many of you guys out there! It's almost scary.:D
Cheers!
Abigail

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Good job Abigail. It's amazing how we can communicate so far from each other on a daily basis with a swipe of the keyboard. It seems like a lot but if you made everything actual size we would be quit a minority to the world.
Can't give enough praise for the work put into this endeavor.
Thank You

Mike

Jordi

Great idea Abigail!
Looking at your map, a question arose. What happens with Italy? There is a crowd of engravers there that are missing this forum! Does Sam have the answer to this mistery?

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Perhaps the language barrier is the problem. Maybe Chris can get a message to the guys at Creative Art or other Italian engravers and ask them to join us here in the Cafe. Chris?? / ~Sam

Yves Halliburton

Elite Cafe Member
Abigail, I know Sam keeps you busy, but if there every is time to create locations maps to zoom in on the countries or states and them be able to pick engravers from that area to see who they are. A monumental task I know. Hey, wouldn't it be cool if everyone gave their GPS coordinates so we could take some road trips.

Andrew Biggs

Hi Yves

What you are suggesting is an awful lot of work and it already has been done.

For those of you that are interested you can go to www.googleearth.com and download a small free programme called Google Earth. It is an amazing programme as you can literally zoom all around the planet as fast as your internet connection can go.

For instance...........when you have downloaded it, type in your street address, state and country etc. It will take you right over the top of your house to the point you can see how many cars are up your drive.

Give it a go as it's quite fun.

Cheers
Andrew Biggs

Abigail

Administrator
Hi Guys,
I'm working on a list that will be arranged by location. That way, you can look up forum members by state or country. Someone asked about putting contact info. on the list, but I think I will leave it to the forum members to private message other members to ask for that information.
Any other suggestions?
Abigail

Sponsors