+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Graver Mach AT Leak (New Unit)

Just wondering if anyone has had any internal leaks on their mach AT units. My compressor wont run for days with the mach turned off, but if I turn it on my compressor will run every 5 minuets even though I'm not using the hand piece. It seems it uses air just to have the hand control activated, but even with that turned off and the knob in foot position, it leaks.

Unfortunately I'm at work during hours I could contact GRS for help so I thought I'd drop a post till I can get to them.

Post Thanks / Like

Do you have the accessory output on the lower right turned on? Are all of the hoses, especially the foot pedal, pushed all of the way in? BTW, I'm having the same issues. Called today and this is what they asked me to check tonight.
    Last edited by Beathard; 07-18-2011 at 10:56 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, all lines are tight, bias is screwed all the way in and the aux is off as well. I didn't mention before, but I can hear air hissing within the unit and you can feel air coming out screw holes. Sound like I have a problem or is that hiss normal?

Post Thanks / Like

Mine is doing it too, but it's only three weeks old. I have no idea if its correct or not l. Hopefully someone will help. If not I will call GRS tomorrow and tell them there are two of us with the same issue.

Post Thanks / Like

I bought mine in January and have not had a problem. Must be a problem in a certain batch of them.

Post Thanks / Like

If they can't solve it on the phone this week, they will see it next week when I attend the firearms class.

There is supposed to be a leak, but this one is obsessive.
    Last edited by Beathard; 07-18-2011 at 11:55 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

HUH?! Yeah let me know what you find out and if I can call tomorrow I'll post my findings. I wouldn't think 2 gallons of air should leak out every 5 mins, couldn't afford that electric bill....

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Might be a loose air hose or bad fitting. Dab some soapy water on all your fittings from the compressor to the Mach and see if you can find a leak. If not, then it must be inside the machine. Call JB Taylor at Glendo for assistance.

Post Thanks / Like

It's in the machine for sure. No leaks up to the mach. Only leaks when turned on and the solenoid is powered. Then I can feel air pouring out of the screw holes from within the unit. I'll ask for that name if I can get a chance to call Glendo tomorrow. Thanks Sam

Beathard is your leak internal as well?