allentown pa. gun show

ron p. nott

Elite Cafe Member
There is a gun show in Allentown Pa at the fair guns this week end ,if any of you are close by stop by my table . hope to see some of you there .. this is a very good show for older guns .. ron p. nott

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Allentown is a good show Ron. I miss not doing it anymore.make sure you go across the street to the Farmers Market and get some pretzels Ron.Come to think of it. The Apple Fritters were pretty darn good too. Good luck at the show

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Ron, alert me if you see a good old 73 Winchester that could be restored. If you would, get a name or number. I am looking for a 44-40 octogan, with pitting shallow enough to get under it and no dings that I can't get out. The barrel can be relined if necessary, but needs to function smoothly. I might be looking for a pipe dream cause i have already looked at a hundred or more......... If you don't want to fool with it, I understand. You will probably have your hands full with your table, so don't go out of your way, just if you see one. Thanks in advance, and have a good show.............Ron S.

ron p. nott

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Marty ,, yes i have stopped at this market many a times over lunch ,when i can get away . as you know there is too much good stuff there to eat ..

and MARTY , YOU ARE TILL REMEMBERED AT THIS SHOW I DO IT 6 TIME A YEAR AND THERE IS ALWAYS SOME ONE ASKING IF I HAVE TALKED TO YOU LATELY , I WILL TELL THEM YOU AID HELLO .

Ron , i will take the time to look for that 73 for you and if i find one i will give you a call .. ron p

Latest posts

Sponsors