Denver Gun Show

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I'll be up at the Denver Gun Collectors Gun Show next weekend if anyone plans to attend. Not sure yet where my display table is going to be located yet but would enjoy being harrased if you're passing through. It's a really great quality show if you're into collectable and antique guns. I'll be scrounging around looking for 1873 Winchesters and having fun with old friends.

Ranchman

Elite Cafe Member
FANCYGUN,

I'll be there. It's on the 19th and 20th correct? It's a fantastic show.
I'll try and find your table. Will you have a Cafe Lapel pin?

I Look forward to meeting you,
Jeff Graham

dclevinger

Elite Cafe Member
They had 950 tables available and sold every single one of them so be sure to wear really comfortable shoes. It's been a few years since I've made it over to the show but I'll be there for at least one day. I'll see you there.
David

Last edited:

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hey Marty, if you see a 73 worth restoring or one someone started on and you don't want it yourself, get the mans card or something. Don't bother though, if I have to trade a leg for it. You are a good negotiator and you know what to look for and I would trust your judgment. I will also understand if you don't want to bother with it. .......... and if you don't, don't worry about it, Thanks buddy!
Ron S

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Glenn...the show is at the Merchandise Mart. I don't have my table number yet and hope to get it before heading out there. If and when I do I will post it for you. I'll keep my eyes peeled for one for you Ron. I know what you did to the last 73 you got from me. Dave and Jeff..I look forward to meeting up with you guys. Dave .did you check with Lee yet to see when he will be crashing your house?

dclevinger

Elite Cafe Member
Sweet!! I hope he's not smuggling potatoes again. After he moved I thought he would get out of that lifestyle, but I don't know. :cool: See you guys soon. David

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Oh Boy, David!!
Are you going to be ready for Lee AND Marty together with no escape????
:)
Should be a fun time! I'll deny anything they say bad about me......

dclevinger

Elite Cafe Member
Rex, I've already informed the local police and fire departments just in case those two get out of hand. If they really act up I'll just sick the pregnant lady on 'em. That should do the trick.

Sam, Andrew is always welcome in this house but he looks like a bit of a trouble maker to me. Add him to the mix and we might have to bring you, Ron and Rex out to settle things down. David

Last edited:

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Smuggled potatoes??????....The are not smuggled.....they fell off the back of a truck....they are ART....wait untill he figures out a way to engrave them.

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Ya'll are kinda close.............bootlegging taters or as we like to say spuds is an art form. After they fall off the back of the truck and become road kill they are a challenge to engrave. Winter time seems to work best. When frozen the detail is better. Make sure you get your money before it warms up.

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Lee
Do they engrave better with the skin on or off? I would think the skin would almost be like a case hardened frame and really tough until you get......under the skin. Aslo I hear if you deep fry them afterwards they hold up through the warm weather better.

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
They hold up better but they keep disappearing. Potato breath anyone.

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hey Marty, I'm handicapped now!!!!........It won't be as good. I am having to engrave with my right foot. :))
Ron S

Latest posts

Sponsors