newbie to posting.

Paul Chung

I've been lurking here for a while and have not really contributed much to this forum. I'd like to start participating more to this fantastic forum. I didn't post any of my work here before as there is some unbelievable work shown here and it sort of puts you off a bit!!
But here is an example of my work and I hope you like it.

Attachments

• DSC_0071.jpg
    DSC_0071.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 310
  • DSC_0081.jpg
    DSC_0081.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 336

Haraga.com

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I would say that your work ranks right up there with the best. Thanks for posting.

canadian

Elite Cafe Member
Paul,
I would say that you have nothing to be ashamed off!
Your work is very impressive.

Thanks for sharing.

Boris

CRW

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Paul,

That is some impressive work. If I could do that I would post everything that I touched. Never be intimated about posting your work on this forum, I have posted some really bad stuff and there are always people willing to help me to get better.

Keep posting, I enjoy looking at fine work like this. :thumbs up:

Tom Curran

Elite Cafe Member
Oh, man. Paul, you have not been wasting your time, I see. Beautiful work, both technically and artistically. Welcome to posting!

Thanks for showing us your work.

Tom

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
welcome, sir. i must say your work is just fantastic. that is 1 word that comes to mind .

Marcus Hunt

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Good to see you Paul. Don't be afraid to post stuff. As you probably know, if you've been lurking, there are all degrees of engraver here from absolute beginners to true Masters. The one thing we all have in common is that nobody is afraid to share be it about tools, techniques, business and even philosophies. So, welcome, glad you have joined the Cafe and don't be shy in contributing.

Paul Chung

thank you for all your comments and encouragement in posting guys. I will defo take a more active part on the forum from now on. Cheers.

eastslope

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Paul, that work is top notch. Your design is amazing and the work is excellant. I would love to see more, and thanks for showing, Seth

Bama

Elite Cafe Member
Welcome Paul

It is always nice to have another talent post pic's of their work. You do very nice work and thanks for sharing it.

Weldon47

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Paul,

Excellent work & thank you for taking the time to share it with those of us on the forum. Keep sharing!

Weldon

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Welcome Paul,

That is beautiful work. Glad you jumped in. The water is fine. Looking forward to more show and tell.

Ron S

Ray R Negron

Welcome Paul

It is always nice to have another talent post pic's of their work keep posting them I love to see more. You do very nice work and thanks for sharing it.

Ray