Just finished.

Phil Coggan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Just finished this....thought it might be of interest.

Phil

Glenn

Elite Cafe Member
If possible, I would love to see the rest of the rifle. It's humbling to study your work. Some day I would like to meet you. Thanks for sharing your talents.

Peter E

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
WOW...is right.

Thanks for posting it and I also would like to see more pictures.

Peter

Phil Coggan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks all, I would love to post all the gun pics but this gun will be featured in the shooting mags at the end of the year so I don't think it would be appropriate. Having said that....her's another:)

Phil

Dan Grubaugh

Truely awsome work Phil! That fella in the engraving resembles a President that we once had here in the United States.....Roosevelt, he was an avid hunter and outdoorsman. You are a very talented man Phil, and it is a treat to be able to see your great work! Thanks for showing!
Regards,
Dan Grubaugh

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Outstanding work Phil. I love the details, depth and layout of the scene. Thinking a little off center as usual, I especially like the way the branches coming in from behind the scroll in the upper left work in giving depth to the whole thing.
Now I'll clean the drool off my keyboard

Phil Coggan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Truely awsome work Phil! That fella in the engraving resembles a President that we once had here in the United States.....Roosevelt, he was an avid hunter and outdoorsman. You are a very talented man Phil, and it is a treat to be able to see your great work! Thanks for showing!
Regards,
Dan Grubaugh

The very same man Dan!

Mike Bissell

Elite Cafe Member
Great work Phil a true pleasure to study it. I'll also be studying the progressive portrait picture of Roosevelt.
Thanks for posting
Mike