Graphics for engravers

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
I've been creating computer graphics for many years, and have quite an extensive collection of ornamental and scroll designs. I'm making this collection available for purchase online at iStockphoto.com. Each design is a vector graphic and can be scaled to any size and remain razor sharp. You will need vector editing software such as CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator, Freehand, etc. (cheap on eBay).

If you purchase an illustration, you may use it royalty-free for websites, stationery, engraving, etc (see the license agreement).

Some of the illustrations will be excellent for transferring and engraving, and others will be useful to artists and designers. I believe this is the most extensive collection of engraving graphics available.

Please CLICK HERE if you'd like to view my portfolio.

Cheers / ~Sam

Ranchman

Elite Cafe Member
That is a beautiful collection. That must be many years worth of work. It will come in extremely useful. Especially for beginners like myself.

Jeff

CJ Allan

Elite Cafe Member
Beautiful work , as always expected... :)

I didn't however see anything as to prices, or if these will be sold individually or in groups....

Sam

Staff member
Beautiful work , as always expected... :)

I didn't however see anything as to prices, or if these will be sold individually or in groups....

CJ: They're available individually. The way iStock works is you register with the site, purchase credits, and then use the credits to buy images. iStock is a highly respected company and completely trustworthy.

Cheers / Sam

Andrew Biggs

Fantastic Sam!!!

I can see they will be a good seller on iStock. We use that site all the time at work for good quality artwork, photographes etc. for my signwriting business and the Engraver magazine. It's probabley the best one around and the prices are very reasonable.

Cheers
Andrew

Rick50

Question re: Vector software

Hi Sam,
In your opinion what's the easiest learning curve of the software your spoke of for vector editing?:)

Sam

Staff member
Not really sure, Rick. Since my graphics are 'finished', the only editing required will be to scale or output to JPG for use on a web page, etc, which is fairly basic. Adobe Illustrator is the industry standard, and I used CorelDraw for many years before switching to Mac computers. Both are fairly complex applications, but for doing simple stuff they don't require much of an investment in time.

ddushane

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sam, You're drawings are truly amazing. Quiet a collection too. Thanks for sharing. Dwayne

Latest posts

Sponsors