Uncle Walt's Family

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~

this was one of the last projects I did with Hammer and Chisel before switching to air assist. The sign board Goofy is carrying on the backstrap says I did it in June of 1991. The initials in the ejection port are DAB thus, the quote by Figment, " a little DAB will do ya!"

The ice cream in the cones is green, rose and white gold.

Bunic

Elite Cafe Member
Quite impressive. Yet it has a fun feel with those Disney characters. Great design and engraving. Tnx!

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
That's very nice Scott. The likenesses are very exact, and nice use of the colors. Gosh you must have been 19 right;)

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Absolutely great work Scott. Like it very much. Some humour is always welcome, I think we should use that more. :banana:
At the same time I was wondering if one need a “permissionâ€￾ of the Disney Studio to use these characters. Sure I’m not one of the “engraving policeâ€￾, only curious.

arnaud

Peter E

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Seeing the picture reminds me how NICE that gun was to admire while holding it. VERY unique design and beautifully engraved and inlaid.

eastslope

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
This is cooler than heck! I have alot of respect for the H&C guys. Thanks for sharing this with us. Seth

jlseymour

Elite Cafe Member
Scott that's so realistic Disney...
Great work...
Can it be seen today on display or is in a private collection???
Jerry

Keith

Elite Cafe Member
I like the "Hidden Mickey" ears in the rear sight NICE touch.
My wife is a Disney fan and loved the gun, she is the one that saw the ears......

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
Beautiful piece, Scott. Really top draw work. wonderful details.
Sure hope you don't hear from Uncle Walts legal eagles though.
I did back in the 80's. They get real ugly, fast.
Best regards.

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
That was one of the (many) highlights of the Engrave-In - getting to see that beauty.

And if the Disney dogs come after you you'll have to promise not to do another. ;)

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Ken its a Walther PP. Other questions that I can remember, yes the Mickey Mouse ears were my idea, it was commisioned by and still is owned by a lady in Nashville and John B, I will give you call.

Doc Mark

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
This is one of the most unique firearms I've seen in a long time! Don't get me wrong, I love the classic styles of scroll work and bulino. But, this creation is not only exceptional, its FUN! My wife wants it to match her Mickey Mouse watch.

Latest posts

Sponsors