2010 Reno

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I just arrived back to "reality" safely and tired.
Thanks to all that came out and a special thanks to those FEGA members that helped out during the show! My mind is fried so I won't mention names but you know who you are. The new location was GREAT and everyone seemed to love it. Needless to say, the displays were awesome!
A great show, super banquet, all topped off by GREAT seminars by Diane and Barry!!!
That's all for now but thanks to all for making the show another great success!

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I will second or third all that has been said.

Barry Lee Hands

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Yesterday I flew from Reno to Vegas, then drove to Pacific sporting arms and JS aircushion in LA, and to Borrego springs CA today, and I am WORN TO A FRAZZLE......

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Rex,

You and your FEGA colleagues deserve a well earned rest, y'all done good.

Thank you!

Barry, good to spend a little time together at the show, your seminar was very, very good, erudite, well structured, novel, and humorous.

Diane's opening seminar was excellent and very clearly presented. I will certainly be getting both seminar DVD's when they are avail.

Rod

filbertius

Elite Cafe Member
The seminars were great, and the looking, chatting and listening afterward was outstanding. Wish we could have sent for some food and stayed all day!
Gary

Andrew Biggs

I finally arrived home a couple of hours ago after about 24 hours travel from Reno.............tired but happy.

As usual the trip was well worth the effort and it was wonderful to catch up with old friends and meet the forum members. It's always nice to put a face to a name and great chatting with you.

Oh yeah................the engraving was pretty darned good as well :)

There are also a lot of people to thank and give credit to as well so there will be a full report in the next Engraver magazine with photos etc.

Cheers
Andrew

Sandy

Elite Cafe Member
It was a great time in Reno. Met old friends and made new friends. Thanks to all that worked so hard to put the show on.

Sandy

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I had a wonderful time! It was so good to see so many forum members and old friends. Thanks to FEGA for the Founders Award, I will treasure it. When I get an opportunity I will photo it to display Mike Dubber's fine lettering and scroll.

Roger