A few photos from Reno FEGA 2010

Leonardo

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Sam!
What wonderful photos and presentation!
Fortunately your immediate surrounding was large enough to capture so great atmosphere of camaraderie and enjoyment!
Thank you for taking the time to arrange and post them.
Leonardo.

Tim Wells

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Nice bunch of photos Sam, I think you and Ray Philips were the hardest working engravers there. I learned a heap watching you do that floorplate. Now I have some tool making to do...

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sam,

These pictures as excellent, and you are filling in the gaps in my metal heavy photo coverage!

You and that new camera are a winning team!

Rod

eastslope

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks for the great pics. Someday I must might get down there, but for the next 20 or so years I will have to settle for good pictures. I think Abigail's scroll shirt is very nice also. That engraving by Joe Rundell with silver dog inlayed into the stock is really something. Thanks for the pictures, Seth

jlseymour

Elite Cafe Member
Great pic's Sam, sure makes me wish I had the time to attend this year...
Gotta do it next year...
Jerry

Jim Sackett

Elite Cafe Member
Sam, Rod & all you photo buffs thank you very for much posting all the great pictures. It is a privilege and pleasure to sit down with a cup of coffee and view them. All the fine work and the people too. I have never met any of you but know you a little better because of the pictures. Maybe I'll make it to the next one. If anyone is ever up in this part of woods please stop by. 30 Miles South of Canada 12 miles east of North Dakota. Hallock, Minnesota

Jim Sackett

Peter E

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Nice pictures Sam. Thanks for taking the time to arrange, add descriptions and post them.

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
well, I guess that was much better than nothing. Thanks Sam for the pics. Made me miss you guys even that much more.

How did you like the new location?

Wow, what a surprise to see TJ Kay and Carl Bliele. It would have been good to be there and see them again.

Thanks Sam, I enjoyed them very much.

Ron S

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Glad you enjoyed the photos, Ron. It just wasn't the same without you and Liz there.

The new location seemed fine to me. No complaints whatsoever.

~Sam

Sponsors