and now for something completely different.(2)

Mario Sarto

Elite Cafe Member
Well - i see a high-flyer into the charts with this. But..... ......it needs a good performed video, too!
Looking forward seeing you rocking the vice!
:thumbs up:

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
This would make a great stage performance at next year's FEGA! I got a good laugh, Phil :)

Barry Lee Hands

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Now that is really something, and, just like your engraving, how did you ever think it up?
Great job as always. . .

Phil Coggan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Well - i see a high-flyer into the charts with this. But..... ......it needs a good performed video, too!
Looking forward seeing you rocking the vice!
:thumbs up:

Mario, feel free to perform to it :big grin:
Now that is really something, and, just like your engraving, how did you ever think it up?
Great job as always. . .
Barry, as you know, by just pulling on the adjustable ring different notes can be produced, the problem is, the pitch is difficult to maintain, putting it through an "Autotune" does'nt work because there are too many variable frequencies involved.

The tool was recorded in my hand by pulling on the ring, this is at the start of the tune, then a note is sampled, this allows it to be played via a keyboard "in pitch", the drums were put down first then four guitars, bass, hammond B3, brass and piano.

I'm glad you all liked it....it was a bit of fun!

Phil

filbertius

Elite Cafe Member
...I can see the vise being rolled back and forth like the DJs playing with the turntables...
Talent shines through, whatever the medium!
Gary

Sponsors