and now for something completely different.

Phil Coggan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sam, it should open to a page with "DOWNLOAD NOW" in blue, click that and then click "Click here to download this file" then "Save" in the next box that comes up to "My Music" etc.

Phil

Last edited:

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I've got it downloaded, now just arguing with Windows 7 about playing it (turns out I haven't played any music on this machine since it's upgrade)

JIA

Elite Cafe Member
the file download alright but cant play it.

check the file and it s an audio file (.CDA)

so its not a video file

OK try to play with ITunes, Windows media player, Realplayer and quick time nothing will play.

Regards

Last edited:

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Same here...I downloaded it but it was only 88 bytes and my Mac was asking me what application to use to open it.

Phil Coggan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
It opens with iTunes etc top left under "Audio Devices" also with Windows Media Player, it's Audio not Video.

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
It opened Windows Media Player on my laptop and stopped. Meanwhile I'm sitting here in Vegas waiting on a flight back to Tennessee after a week of SHOT, SCI and FEGA

Phil Coggan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I've just re-downloaded it and opened it with Windows Media Player it works for me, you have to double click Track 1.

Last edited:

Frank P

Elite Cafe Member
same problem here... although got song with same title in media player...
it s the King`s version as well???
:beerchug:Frankl

Mario Sarto

Elite Cafe Member
Hello Phil, the .cda file is only a information file for the Operating System. There is nothing in it (no track- no music). If you want us to listen to the original, you need to ripp it or convert it to a e.g. mp3 file.

Phil Coggan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hello Phil, the .cda file is only a information file for the Operating System. There is nothing in it (no track- no music). If you want us to listen to the original, you need to ripp it or convert it to a e.g. mp3 file.
You're right, it was working for me because my pc was linking to the original file.....hold tight i'm working on it!