Haiti Handmade Buckle

Mike Anders

Hey guys I just made this buckle to benefit the American Red Cross to help the people in Haiti. 100% goes to the Red Cross. The buckle is on Ebay right now, 1-21-2010 and you can find it by searching Haiti Handmade buckle. The winning bidder will get a receipt from the Red Cross. Thanks for helping, Mike Anders

Attachments

• Haiti Buckle.jpg
    Haiti Buckle.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 243

JTC

I placed a bid

Hi Mike,
Nice idea and a nice buckle. I am a volunteer instructor for the ARC and have already made a cash donation but this was such a good idea I placed a bid.:thumbs up:

Mike Anders

Thanks guys for all the nice comments. I really hope the buckle does good. The local CBS station has found out about the auction so maybe it will get some exposure. Thanks again, Mike A.

Bunic

Elite Cafe Member
Mike,

Great idea for helping out. (What a tragedy down there.) And beautiful job on the buckle!!
Mike

Mike Anders

If you guys are out of the US and want to bid just contact me though ebay and I can add you to the list of over seas bidders. Thanks again for all the nice comments, Mike Anders

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
welcome mike. very attractive buckle to say the least. your generosity is certainly needed for the haitian people at this time. your kind spirit falls right in place here in the forum. all who participate here seem to be kind and generous folk.

Mike Anders

welcome mike. very attractive buckle to say the least. your generosity is certainly needed for the haitian people at this time. your kind spirit falls right in place here in the forum. all who participate here seem to be kind and generous folk.

Yes sir, that is just one thing I like about this form, there is a lot of kindness, I have been on some other forms and there is a lot of negative stuff going on there. Thanks again for the nice comments, Mike Anders

Sponsors