Announcement: New family member

ken4c

The other day when i was so greatly confused with posting a thread ( this computer stuff) . my wife called and said head to the hospital, my first grand baby was on the way.
my wife and I with grand daughter
Youngest daughter with niece.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Congratulations, Ken! I have 3 granddaughters and my first grandson is due any day now :)

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
i know your joy. it gets better as the years go by. enjoy gods' blessings, and congratulations to you all.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
sam: you better not take any of that dreadful balding wax into the nursery. that stuff is illegal around newborn babies, you know !

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
sam: you better not take any of that dreadful balding wax into the nursery. that stuff is illegal around newborn babies, you know !

Hah! Being an Alfano he'll be bald soon enough anyway, monk. I'll leave the wax at home :)

My daughter-in-law's in the hospital as I type. They're inducing labor and today's the day...and I have to be in Reno!! Arrrgh!!!!

McAhron

Elite Cafe Member
Wooo whooo.Congrats! I didnt see the caption at first that stated that was your youngest daughter with niece.At first I thought a baby holding her baby:)

Latest posts

Sponsors