Martin Strolz casting now available

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I just received a casting from FEGA of Martin's side plate, relating to his GM class this year, and it is a beauty!

We all worked on our own designs in that class, so each one was different but belonged to the same 'family', and Martin interacted with each of us before the class started, as described in my posted essay of the class.

As I understand, Martin finished the plate with five stages of the work illustrated, molded it, and sent the mold to FEGA as a gift to help raise funds. I believe it was Mike who arranged the casting work, and the results are very nice. The casting is a treasure trove of teaching points, and I recommend it for study.

The quality photo here is by Martin....

Thank you Martin, Mike, GRS, and all involved!

Rod

Attachments

• Fertige Platte Verlauf klein.jpg
    Fertige Platte Verlauf klein.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:

Titian

Elite Cafe Member
I just received a casting from FEGA of Martin's side plate, relating to his GM class this year, and it is a beauty!

We all worked on our own designs in that class, so each one was different but belonged to the same 'family', and Martin interacted with each of us before the class started, as described in my posted essay of the class.

As I understand, Martin finished the plate with five stages of the work illustrated, molded it, and sent the mold to FEGA as a gift to help raise funds. I believe it was Mike who arranged the casting work, and the results are very nice. The casting is a treasure trove of teaching points, and I recommend it for study.

The quality photo here is by Martin....

Thank you Martin, Mike, GRS, and all involved!

Rod

:yes:yes:yes

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Yes,
Many thanks to Martin for doing this! He has donated other castings as well.
And thanks to Mike for doing all the work!
Rex

Glenn

Elite Cafe Member
Rex,
Will his castings be available at the FEGA show in Reno?
And by the way Rex, Thanks for your hard work in the FEGA organization.

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Glenn,
I think so!!?? My right hand man Mike takes care of that!! :)
I'm pretty sure he sent out lots of castings.
Thanks,
Rex

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Mike Bissell,

Please save one of Martin's castings for me. I'll try to get to your table as soon as I get in to pick it up.

Roger

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Just as a note to those not coming to Reno.. If you order any castings we will not be shipping them out right away. We have most of them here and once the show is over we ship them home so it will be a couple of weeks at least.
Just another reason to come to Reno!
Rex