Museum Exhibition

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I will probably take John Rohner up there in month or so, we plan to pick up Roger Bleile on the way. We will make an annnoucment of it when we finalize plans in case anyone else wants to meet us.

Mike Dubber

Elite Cafe Member
I'll be there! I've signed with the Eiteljorge as "Aritst In Residence" for duty every weekend begining the second weekend of February through April. I'll also be there for the opening weekend on February 6. I have not met Sean McVicker, but I look forward to it. I understand that Sean was with the display when it originated in Los Angeles and he will be at the Eiteljorg the first ten days. Sean was a student of Lee Griffiths - we could all learn a thing or two from Lee, he's a great engraver and outstanding teacher!

This is wonderful opportunity to showcase firearms engraving as a true art form at a credible and outstanding museum. I look forward to seeing as many engravers as possible there, so please put the Eiteljorge Museum and Pistols: Dazzing Firearms on your calendars! The list of those who will be attending this show is growing day-by-day. I'll be there demonstrating engraving each weekend (Saturdays and Sundays) February 20 through April 18.

Mike Dubber

Last edited:

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
All of you know and are familiar with Mike's outstanding work let me introduce you to Sean. I first met him about 6 years ago when he enrolled in my basic engraving class. He is a very humble, wonderful human being that you will never forget if you ever have the chance to meet him. He has a background in printing and is an outstanding artist with a unique style. I don't know what his formal training if any has been regarding art. He is a very accomplished musician having played the San Diego scene for many years. His engraving style is very different from Mike's. It is a style unique to himself and his engraving is full of life and stories. I suspect he might tell you he relates to the working man and he does. He hails originally from Ireland. He is in the highest sense of the word a bard, writer, and gentleman. You will absolutely enjoy a vist with Sean and his dear wife Bonnie. I am jealous of those who will be able to attend the exhibition.

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I am looking forward to seeing as many engravers as possible at the exhibition. I may make a second trip with my wife since Indy is only 2 hours from home.

CRB

Sponsors