request for FEGA attendees

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I have a friend from Germany, actually the owner of Anschutz, who would like to get his daughter some T-shirts with the logo I "heart" and various city names. Need size S or XS . If you can easily get one and bring to Reno, please e-mail or PM so I know to expect it and I will pay you for it in Reno.

aTdHvAaNnKcSe

Last edited:

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Abigail and I are going to New Orleans today. If I see one I'll get it for you.

filbertius

Elite Cafe Member
Scott - will you look for a "Reno" shirt while you are here, or would you like me to check around? I would guess that the hotel gift shop will have something, but I may well find something cheaper downtown.
Gary

(nice signature, BTW, that took me a minute...)

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Gary, I figure we would find one in Reno, but if you can get me one easily and save us having to go around that would be great.

Roger, I must be getting dyslexsic in my old age. I just edited it to make it right. Now you can probably figure it out.

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
nToRwAi'CmKIN'

Now who can argue with that???????????
Reminds me of the town meeting inthe movie Blazing saddles when Gabby got up to speak.

Mike Dubber

Elite Cafe Member
New Zealand??

Why Andrew, I thought that was an Austraaiilian accent - is there a difference??

Maybe we should ask REEEx?

Mike

Andrew Biggs

Oztralian!!!!!!!!...............wash your mouth out Mike Dubber :)

Looking forward to seeing you in Reno. I arrived this morning and the weather is pretty bleak and set to get worse by the looks of it. Snow shoes may be worth packing and a team of Huskies.

Cheers
Andrew

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hi fellows,

Don't think I am going to make it to Reno. Liz's mom is fighting for her life, so we must be here. She is 88 years old and has a lot of problems that I am not sure she can get over. It is back and forth to the hospital right now.

Anyway, you guys hold the fort.

See you whenever.

Liz says to tell the ladies she will miss seeing them this year, and I will miss you guys.

Ron S

Sponsors