2010 Shot Show

rhenrichs

Elite Cafe Member
It has been a while since I have posted anything.

I just finished this pair of knives for Fargo, ND knife designer-maker, Mr. Russ Kommer. Mr. Kommer designs and makes custom hand made knives for Browning, Inc. The knives were created for the 2010 Shot Show and will be on display in the Browning Booth at the 2010 Shot Show in Las Vegas next week.

It is the makers intent that his knives are to be used and he requested a deep cut, bold pattern that would resist wear from normal use.....Well this what he got.

Roger Henrichs

Attachments

• russ2 020cr 1024.jpg
    russ2 020cr 1024.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 74
  • russ2 020cr engraving.jpg
    russ2 020cr engraving.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 96

ron p. nott

Elite Cafe Member
hi Roger .. they look great thanks for posting .. my work will be on display at that show by Susquhanna Stock Works . it is a savage 99 that I am working on .. have a good show .. Ron p

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Roger, that are very nice knives, and well cut in my opinion.
The only remark if I may, on such a beautiful knives, should the design not be more interesting?

arnaud

Dulltool

Elite Cafe Member
Hey Roger,
Great looking engraving and knives.... I look forward to seeing them a the SHOT show in person.

Arnaud,
I was just wondering if your opinion being offered was that of a ART critic or a CRAFTS critic ? :) :)

Last edited:

rhenrichs

Elite Cafe Member
Dennis,
I won't be at the Shot Show. Mr Kommer, the maker will be at the Show. I will be in Reno on the 22nd for the FEGA Convention and Show. Didn't have time this year to do both shows.

Roger

Latest posts

Sponsors