Another Pet Pendant

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
As I showed you the design for this and told you I have a friend who is running a dog’s school, I think this could work selling them true here shop if I make some samples..

It is 25 mm diameter, I have cut it from Titanium.
This one has the name and phone number of the dog and school owner, so I will give it as a present and some other designs I will work on so she has some samples she could sell for me.

It only takes 6 ours, perhaps I can do it in 4 or 5. So it is affordable for a pet owner.

Hope you like it

arnaud

The pendant

The design

Last edited:

quickcut07

Elite Cafe Member
I like it and it is someting that can really be moved. Some pet owners spend a lot more on there pets than some poeple can fathom. Great job.

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thank you Kevin and quick, indeed pet owners often spend a lot of money for their friends.
But even for this one , I have to charge 360 euro, and that is still a lot of money in time of crisis.
And it all has to do with a very high loan cost we have here in Belgium.
64 euro is BTW (taxes 21%), so there is 296 euro left and half from it are again taxes (55%) I have to pay on my income.
So there is 148 euro I can spend for myself. :mad:
On hand work they charge the most taxes.

arnaud

Last edited:

Peter E

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
NICE design Arnaud.

Those taxes are HARSH. With the debt OUR government has created, taxes will just KEEP going up here too!

Great looking pendant.

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Marcus, did you ever try to sell some of these?
The dog school owner also sells special made leather dog seats for more than 1000 euro.
So I'm sure there is a market for everything, but one has to try it.
If I send you some customers, does that mean you also engrave this for the same price, one euro a minute? :big grin:

arnaud

leschowe

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Arnaud,
I really think that this is some very nice work.
I was recently asked to cut a dog tag (she called it dog jewelry) and although my tag was not as nice as yours, she really liked it. I cut in into stainless which is certainly durable but not really shiny. I am ordering some german-silver which I think will be somewhat nicer. If I get a chance, and we get some warm weather with some sun, I will go outside ad photograph it and post it as a reply here.
Anyway, I was wondering why you chose Titanium as a medium? Also how it is to cut and where you might have found it.

Thanks,
Les Schowe

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Les, I work a lot in Titanium, as the young people don't like yellow gold, and Titanium (grade one or grade two) woorks fine.
If you visit my website you will see, but it is in Dutch but Titanium is clear.

also Titanium is a light material, cheap end does not oxidise

regards arnaud