2nd Topic to Adress...NEW GUILD

jfava

As Dave posted the basic idea of the website is up and available to anyone who wants to look and browse through it.

--------The Forum on the new website:-----

Is NOT for any engraving related conversation.... There are 2 very well functioning forums that cover that territory well.

It is for information directly related to the GUILD and it's workings. ONLY

The function of that website will be to promote the ART of Engraving, and YOU as artists.

-----THE GUILD AND ITS INTENTIONS----

Is designed to promote ALL engraving related associations, clubs,guilds,forums,ETC...

It is a non profit organization to help EVERYONE related to the art, and not to compete with ANYONE or any other organization that exists. PERIOD.

This will benefit EVERYONE especially with the access I have obtained to the world of engravers OUTSIDE of the internet and forums... and I can easily say that it is mind blowing....

This is a whole new ballgame and if we are all cool and patient... some really cool things will unravel for us ALL.

So conspiracy theorists, and people with threatened egos need to just chill and let GOOD things happen. It's for all YOUR benefits! PERIOD

OK, cool! onward and upward!

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
sounds like an orange popsickle on a hot summer night to me. no reason not to go with such a cool concept.

joseph engraver

Elite Cafe Member
The Italians have a saying “Tra il dire e il fare c’e’ di mezzo il mareâ€￾ Between saying and doing there is a vast sea. It is obvious that you have taken the helm of this new enterprise. Hoisted the anchor and have gotten us paying passengers onto the high sea. Set your course Captain as it is your clear vision that can see over the horizon.

Latest posts

Sponsors