1st topic to address...NEW GUILD

jfava

We are now Legally a 501c3 Non Profit Corporation.

There are a few issues with some wording of the application that I need to address under this status. I am still reading boat loads of paperwork and I need to fully understand it before I can talk about it too much...

...that being said basically this is what the application said 99% almost verbatim:

http://handengraversguildinternation...m/default.aspx

There was an issue with obtaining the status under 501c3 because it was worded to directly benefit the individual engraver as paid members to a "club" so to speak and not the "Art" itself.... (red tape)

So what they(big brother) wants instead of calling it a paid membership. They want us to call "US" contributors.

As "contributors" you are allowed to receive free gifts for contributing.... (website personal pages, newsletters,Etc...)

These are the rules under 501c3 regulations.

So WHY A 501c3????
Because we NEED it right now to access certain benefits that other classifications cannot access.

The answer???
Set this up and use it to access necessary benefits and use it to set up a 501c4 which will give us the rest of the puzzle to exceed and grow at a rapid rate and it WILL directly benefit YOU as an individual.

This is how we get the best of both worlds. Legally and Prosperously.

I am working on it diligently and will post as I learn more and achieve more.

Thanks for reading and I'll get back to you soon

Latest posts

Sponsors