Announcement: ENGRAVER issue #85

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Issue #85 of the Engraver should be hitting your mailboxes at any time now. They were shipped direct from the printer in Iowa so I don't know how long it will take but a few arrived before the new year.
This issue is a gang buster! Because of show related items this issue was larger than most as well. Not every issue will be this large due to printing and shipping but we are trying to do our best to make this magazine better each issue. Again, thanks SO much to Andrew and all the people that took the time to write articles and send pictures.
Happy New Year to all and looking forward to another great year for FEGA!
Rex

Ross

Got mine in the mail today Rex. Have not looked at it yet with end of the month and year end books and bills.
Ross

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I got mine yesterday and read it cover to cover. It is another great issue and I was particularly interested in the story of Claus Willig. I look forward to more stories of top international engravers.

Roger

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Same here - got mine and read it yesterday.

One question: I assume a photocopy of the proxy form is acceptable? I don't want to cut out part of a page unless I really have to.

Mike Bissell

Elite Cafe Member
Steve- The answer to your question is yes that is acceptable. Also if a photocopier is not available then copy the Proxy by hand writing. Mail to the FEGA address so that I receive them before I leave for Reno. I will be leaving January 19.

Andrew Biggs

Roger..........there is more to come of Claus Willig's work. I still have another of his CD's with some spectacular photos of his "American Legacy" Colts that he engraved.

They tell the history and settling of America. When you zoom right into the photos you can even see the chisel marks of the cutting..............just wonderful :)

So they will be published hopefully this year.

Cheers
Andrew

bronc

Elite Cafe Member
Andrew, I don't know how you do it but it just keeps getting better and better.
Thanks to you and everyone who contributed. Outstanding job.

Stewart

Chapi

Elite Cafe Member
I keep going back to Claus Willig's sculpting. That aligator(or croc?) is really a feast for the eyes. Thanks for putting all this together. Anybody who is not a FEGA member yet, the newsletter is worth the money, and each issue tops the last. I remember getting to the end of one of last year's issues and feeling still hungry for more, but these last couple take me days to digest. :)