Latest bracelet

Peter E

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
That IS beautiful. Must have taken a long time to do all that piercing....but it looks GREAT!

gail.m

Elite Cafe Member
I couldn't imagine a nicer Christmas gift, to give or recieve!
Beautiful as always!
gail.m

jack

I have slways wanted to try this. Do you have any problems with bending it after you cut it out. I take it you cut it out when flat. Jack

mtgraver

Elite Cafe Member
Jack,
I don't use a former to bend I use a small rawhide hammer. With finesse you can form after having been sawed or saw after being formed. You'll have to see what works for you if using this method. I'd suggest using a solid piece to bend first to get used to annealing and forming before going to the pierced work.........unless you're familiar with this type of work. Clear as mud, correct? Give a shout if I could help.
If you haven't seen, I'd recommend viewing James Miller's album.
Thanks for looking,
Mark

www.MarkThomas-graver.com

Willem Parel

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Nice piece of work Mark , I allready spotted him on your website I was visiting, your other work is great to.
Thanks for showing.
Willem

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Very nice Mark, I hope your gift attracts the praise that it deserves from the giftee. There is nothing like a gift hand made especially for someone. I am sure it will be very highly treasured.

Ron S

mtgraver

Elite Cafe Member
Willem,
This was a new design similar to the one on my site. Thanks
Ron,
Thank you, I also hope it is received with the same praise. I've always believed that a handmade object from the heart is worth more than a sticker price.
Merry Christmas,
Mark

eastslope

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thats a very special bracelet, and will garnish high praise anywhere indeed. Thanks for sharing, Seth