Announcement: FEGA Reno Show and meeting

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
We're getting close to the FEGA Show and meeting and I wanted to remind any members or possible new members that you must be a CURRENT member as of January 1st to get into the show for free. Please check to make sure your membership is up to date. The reason for this is the badges are printed ahead of time and must send off a database early so it gets done so don't delay.

Also, for those that haven't made any reservations, go to the show page and make sure to get it done. SHOW PAGE

So far everything is shaping up great and I look forward to the new location!
Hope to see you all there!
Rex

Doc Mark

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Rex,

Is anyone else having trouble opening the .pdf files on the FEGA website? I've tried to get to the Banquet Registration Form and can't get it to open with any program I've got on this computer. It's a new computer so I don't know if the problem is my box or a problem at the FEGA site.

Mark

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Doc Mark,
The files are Adobe PDF files. You need Adobe Acrobat Reader program for this but most computers have this. The program is free and I think if you google it you can download it. The files work fine for me.
Rex

Doc Mark

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks Rex,

My computer is so new that I hadn't downloaded Adobe Reader yet. I was so used to having it that I forgot that it wasn't included in the preloaded software. So all is well!

Mark

filbertius

Elite Cafe Member
Come on over - We've just about got the Reno roads down to the pavement again.
Gary :tiphat:

Attachments

• reno dec7-09.JPG
    reno dec7-09.JPG
    133 KB · Views: 44

Latest posts

Sponsors