more unusual engraved things

fred carter

I engraved these tattoo machines around ten years or so ago for a tattoo artist friend - one machine was stainless and the other was bronze - all done with my vintage 1981 gravermeister and a 90 degree square graver. Fred

Attachments

• national back side.jpg
    national back side.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 353
  • jonesy back side.jpg
    jonesy back side.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 265
  • jonesy back plate.jpg
    jonesy back plate.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 263
  • national front side.jpg
    national front side.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 254

KSnyder

Elite Cafe Member
Fred, those are pretty neat tools! An unusual item(s) indeed.Very nice scroll work design.
Kent

Peter E

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I love the look of your scrollwork. Very nice balance of light and dark. Very cool.

Peter

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Hi Fred! Welcome to the Cafe, and thanks for sharing your work. I've never seen anything of yours that wasn't pure eyecandy, and this is no exception. The timing is right too, because I'm completing a tutorial on the running wheat border, and you have very nice examples of it in these photos. / ~Sam

Jordi

Thanks for sharing, Fred. That tattoo machine looks gorgeous with that fine scroll work on it. I'm sure that your artist friend was really glad with it.

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Beautiful engraving Fred. The layout, the scroll everything goes together perfectly.
My nephew would kill for one of those. He's in college but wants to do some tattoo art. I dare not show him these or he'll be hounding me to do something to his machine.
Thanks for sharing
Mike

Latest posts

Sponsors