Saa

Yves Halliburton

Elite Cafe Member
Just finished this SAA and this was my first attempt at using Photo Shop for the picture using Sams tutorial.

Attachments

• good1 copy.jpg
    good1 copy.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 413

KSnyder

Elite Cafe Member
Yves, just a beautiful job. Hope somebody will actually use this piece, can't see just puttin' it up. Like putting a bushel over a lamp.
Love them Colts
Kent

Glenn

Elite Cafe Member
I like your SAA. I looked for your signature. Where will you sign this baby? I'll bet the owner will like his pistol.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Very clean work, Yves. I'm proud of your progress! Thanks for posting the pics, and I'm glad the photoshop tutorial helped you.

Ken Hurst

Elite Cafe Member
SAA .......... Thia is short for "single action army". At one time in the late 1800's this Colt pistol was the sidearm used by the US army.

Beathard

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Wow. Ask a question and you definitely get an answer around here. Here us number 5: Single Action Army. 8)

Yves Halliburton

Elite Cafe Member
Received this on my phone and said WHAT!! 5 years and still going. For y'all I am doing great still building airplanes and engraving. Bought a horse six months ago and been doing lot's of works there and learning to play the fiddle. Will see everyone at FEGA in Jan. Check out my FACEBOOK to see more of my girls. Daughter Claire and Dollar the horse. She is a beauty. Foundation quarter horse:clapping:

Latest posts

Sponsors