Cost of new stuff!

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
My iPad started acting up, going all squirrelly so I figured I could justify getting a new one, the iPad Pro. Costco had the small one for $599 and the larger one for $899, not bad prices for these, I assume, but they are a little out of my budget right now. Plus (a lot of Irish luck) my iPad is now working better. Oh well, such is life. Hope others are better off and can get these to improve productivity.

paintedman

Be sure that your looking at the Ipad Pro not the regular thats a dang good price on the full size one if it is. If so im gonna buy me one and give the wife the pro mini :)

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
It was the right one as Procreate was installed on them. I played a little with it, but Ms Mary was wanting to do some needed shopping and I had forgotten my cell phone and we can never seem to find each other in there when we get separated!

JackJellies

Yup. I got the big one at Costco for that $. Then got the pencil at Target. I was going to limp along with my beat up ipad2 for a while longer but was so impressed with the ability to use a super stylus....well. Bit the bullet even though it was a big dent.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
The styluses used for earlier iPads are not pressure sensitive and their performance is very crude compared to the iPad Pro and Apple Pencil.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
The largest memory of 128gb or 256gb will make resale MUCH better when you upgrade later. The 32gb won't bring nearly as much.

Latest posts

Sponsors