engraved /gold inlayed folder

ron p. nott

Elite Cafe Member
well i am back on the bench :D :D :D . here is some photos of a knife i made before my visit with the doc and i just finished engraving it . hope you all like it and your comments are welcome .. thanks ron p.

[

Last edited:

M A Smith

Excellent execution. Its a beautiful piece. Its good to know that you are back at the bench.
Your friend,
M A Smith

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
That's a handsome knife, Ron. Glad to see you're doing ok.
Have you ever tried using white paper as a reflector to kill some of the shadows in your photos? I know that a curved bolser can be tricky to photograph. / ~Sam

ron p. nott

Elite Cafe Member
thank to all for your comments .

SAM . no i haven't i don't know where i would put the paper in order for it to work but i will try different angles to see what i can do .. thanks again

hi Joe it is good to hear from you and thanks for your comments .
to all yes i am doing fine and back on the bench with some caution .. ron p.

hi mark thats for your comments and looking forward to our reno meeting

hi sharpengraver .. thanks to you also and yes the blood in flowing very well ..

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Ron: Your photos are good, but can be even better with a little tweak. I'll be happy to help you with your setup if you'd like. Maybe by phone would be better. / ~Sam

Tira

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I went to the gun show in Harrisburg today and got to see the knife and Ron in person. They both looked great! :)

ron p. nott

Elite Cafe Member
hi sam .. hey thanks for that offer i can use all of the help i can get i will be giving you a call e-mail me your # .. thanks ron

hi tira .. it was very nice to see you and your daughter, i hope some day she makes a excellent engraver like her mother and thanks for your comments hope to see you soon. stop by the shop when you get time .. ron p.

Kerry Bogan

Ron glad to hear you are back at your bench. The visit to the doctor and hospital didn't affect your usual high standards The knife is what I've come to expect from you, beautiful!!
Kerry