Hospital stay for Ron Nott

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
During a regular medical examination it was found that Ron needed a heart stint right away.
Lucky it was caught in time before a heart attack.
He is doing fine and recovering well.
I thought his many friends on the forum would like to wish him well, as I do.
I'm looking forward to seeing and visiting with him in Reno as usual.
John B.

Glenn

Elite Cafe Member
Ron does not have time to be ill. He's got that great contract for engraving pistols. He has got to get his priorities in the right order. Good luck Ron. I hope all turns out well.

M A Smith

Ron my friend, I understand you are taking a few days off. I pray all is well. I hope for a speedy recovery, and I hope you will take it a bit easier, I know you are very busy. To the Master I say, all be well with you and yours.

Your Friend, Mark.............(Wohlen Freund bald erhalten)

Ken Hurst

Elite Cafe Member
Sorry to hear of your troubles ol boy but looks like you're goping to be A1 now. Please take a little time to recover before jumping back into the frey --- those guns can wait for a while. Best regards, Ken

S. Dunn

Hi Ron,
Take care of yourself, and get well soon! Hope to see you in Reno.
S. Dunn

ron p. nott

Elite Cafe Member
i want to say thanks for all of your concerns .. yes to my surprise after a regular visit to my doctor he said that he wasn't letting me go home and i said ,, but doc. he said to the nurse take him up stairs now .. they found 3 blacked artery's 80 % and did 2 operations 1 each day now i am home and trying to do some work on the bench but i am not a fool i am taking it easy and i hope to see all for you in Reno .. ken it is good to see you on the forums it has been a long time since we talked . thanks again ron p.

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Ron I'm glad to hear your healing. Still no more soupy sorry:( Take care and heal well.
Best Wishes
Mike

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Hi Ron. Good to see you back in the Cafe! I hope you're doing well and feeling better.

Wishing you a speedy recovery,
Sam

Latest posts

Sponsors