Resources for Engravers sticky updated...will move soon

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
The Resources sticky has been updated to include info on French gray techniques and using drill press stands for vises.

Since the Resources are expanding so much, I will be moving them out of the forum over to iGraver and probably break them into smaller segments which will be easier to navigate and locate information. I'll keep a link here so members can locate the Resources page from the Cafe. It's simply getting too large to keep in a single page, and I've had to increase the maximum allowable characters per post from the default 10,000 to over 20,000 to accommodate it.

Another option is to create a seperate Resources forum and have several read-only stickies of various topics.

I want to make the Resources as easy to find and navigate as possible. Suggestions welcome. / ~Sam

Glenn

Elite Cafe Member
Now that you have this wild cat by the tail it's obvious you're trying to figure out how to let go when you've got it caged.
Let me tell you how much I appreciate all the work you've done so far and what a help it is to me. Thanks a bunch, Glenn

deazyner

I'd like to second that! I can't imagine where you find the time to share all that you are but it is GREATLY appreciated. Thanks to you and all the other contributers it is much easier for us beginners to learn what ya'll had to figure out.

Keith

KSnyder

Elite Cafe Member
Sam,
Ditto that, cant figure where you get the time but hope you can continue because it (the vault of information) is invaluable for me.Some years ago I was trying to learn anything about engraving and hit one dead end after the next. Books are great............but pale in comparison to this forum.
grateful subscriber,
Kent

Ken Hurst

Elite Cafe Member
Mr. Sam --- you do man. I too would like to express my appreciation for all your kind efforts in building this "Cafe" . Best regards, Ken

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
Sam.
It's great that you and Abigale are such kind, talented and giving people and have created this warm and comfortable place for so many orphans!
You give so much time and talent to us.
Thank you, John B.

Latest posts

Sponsors